Fire Damage Photo Gallery

fire damage equipment in a room

Fire Damage in West Jordan

Our SERVPRO of West Jordan Teams were Onsite

When a fire damaged this home, our team at SERVPRO of West Jordan was onsite and ready with their equipment to handle the damage. No matter the extent of your fire damage, we have the equipment we need for each unique situation. 

smoke on white walls

Deodorization After a House Fire

When your Salt Lake City home or business suffers a fire, it leaves you wondering where to start when it comes to restoring your property. Our team is equipped and certified to restore any size fire loss, and is sure to make it "Like it never even happened."

smoke on white walls of a room

Fire and Smoke Restoration in Salt Lake City

Smoke Odor and Soot Removal in Salt Lake City

Our team knows the proper techniques to fully remove soot and smoke odor from your property after a fire. Make us your first call after the firefighters leave to minimize damage.

Fire Damage in Home

When disaster strikes, you need someone who is quick to action! SERVPRO is here to help with ANY size fire loss. Give us a call anytime, we are open 24/7, 365 days a year. 

Fire Damage To House

Although some items in this home were able to be salvaged, the home was a total loss. Fire loss can be devastating and when you have a fire loss like this, you need professionals who care. Give us a call.

Home Damaged By Fire

This home had a severe fire that damaged a large portion of the inside. The homeowner was very happy that we were able to come in and restore her home in a minimal amount of time.

Pack Out For Fire Restoration

In this picture, you can see that the homeowners belongings have been packed out ahead of the restoration process following the fire. We want to make sure your belongings are safe while we restore your home.

Fire Damage To roof

This home had a large fire that damaged the roof as you can see in the picture. The damage was fairly severe, but we were able to clean up and repair all the damage quickly.

Fire In Kitchen

This kitchen was damaged by a fire that started on the stove and got out of control quickly. There was a large amount of damage but we were able to clean up and repair the damage quickly.

Fire Loss Restoration

This home suffered a loss due to a fire that damaged the home severely. This picture was taken after the demo process and, as you can see here, we were just beginning the restoration process.