Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage from a storm can come in many forms. Utah has a lot of ups and downs in temperature during the spring and fall. These extreme daily temperatures can cause damage in the form of ice dams, lost shingles, and frozen hose bibs. There is also the chance of flooding in your home if there is enough rain.
- An ice dam occurs when the temperatures during the day are high but the nights are below freezing. Icicles are a common sign of ice damming.
- Frozen hose bibs cause bust pipes in basements and large flooding.
- Spring rains cause flooding when the ground is already too saturated from the melting snow.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (801) 282-6366
Why Choose SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or storm emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the West Jordan community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: