Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage from a storm can come in many forms. Utah has a lot of ups and downs in temperature during the spring and fall. These extreme daily temperatures can cause damage in the form of ice dams, lost shingles, and frozen hose bibs. There is also the chance of flooding in your home if there is enough rain.
- An ice dam occurs when the temperatures during the day are high but the nights are below freezing. Icicles are a common sign of ice damming.
- Frozen hose bibs cause bust pipes in basements and large flooding.
- Spring rains cause flooding when the ground is already too saturated from the melting snow.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (801) 282-6366
Why Choose SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your West Jordan home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 1,700 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the West Jordan community. We are also part of a national network of 1,700 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: