Recent Before & After Photos

How to maintain bathroom tile?


Most of the time the water you can't see is worse than the water you can.It is important to maintain the tile in your bathroom to keep water on the surface.Seal... READ MORE



How to tent a wood floor.


Properly Tenting a Wet Wood FloorWood floors are not supposed to get wet. But when they do there is a proper way of tenting them to keep insurance costs down.Pl... READ MORE



Can wood floors be dried after getting wet?


Saving a wood floor is a matter of experience.Many homeowners have wood floors in their dining rooms and kitchens. However, these are the most likely places tha... READ MORE



Supply Line Ruins Ceiling in West Jordan


This West Jordan home had a supply line break and leak into the basement.Once the basement floor was clean and dry the rest of the ceiling needed to be removed.... READ MORE



Upstairs Bathroom Flood Damage


Floor and ceiling damaged from upstairs bathroom flood.The overflow of the upstairs toilet caused the ceiling to cave into the dining room. The homeowners were ... READ MORE



Flooding Causes Server Damage in Salt Lake City Building


Contents and debris to be replaced by insurance.This Salt Lake City library had much of the contents within damaged beyond repair. Many of the books were d... READ MORE



Office is flooded by outside water.


Debris left in office after water is extracted.The flood water that damaged this office was very dirty. The contaminates and dirt was left behind after SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Commercial Kitchen Damage


Flooding shut down this commercial kitchen.The damage in this commercial kitchen was due to flooding in the West Jordan area. In fact many homes and businesses ... READ MORE



Salt Lake City Public Library


Recent rains brought a lot of water in just a short amount of time. Our large loss team was quick to respond and begin mitigating the damages. As you can see th... READ MORE



Residential Fire in West Jordan, UT


Residential Fire in West Jordan, UTThis beautiful brick home had the unfortunate fire that started inside their garage. This isn't surprising to our technicians... READ MORE